St. Mary's Schools
Coed: Grades PreK-12
St Mary’s Schools are committed to creating an atmosphere of academic excellence and justice animated by the gospel and its spirit of love and freedom, to enable the growth in wholeness and holiness of each student in grades Pre-K through 12.
That each child grow to his/her potential, the administration and faculty of St. Mary’s Schools work in partnership with parents to teach our children to know God, to build a strong religious and moral foundation and to love and respect neighbor and self. As Catholic educators we are called to teach doctrine, build community, worship together, and be of service to all. We instill a love and excitement for learning through the development of an intelligent and curious mind.
- As a Catholic community of learners, St. Mary’s is dedicated to the formation of the whole person in Christ by fostering the spiritual, intellectual, and emotional maturation of its members. An excellent teacher-to-student ratio helps create a supportive environment in which the faculty is aware of each individual’s progress and needs.
- Located in the Vernon Hill section of Worcester, Massachusetts, St. Mary’s is a small, private Roman Catholic school comprising a diverse student body in grades Pre-K through 12.
- Founded by the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, the first senior class graduated in 1940, and since then St. Mary’s Schools has established itself as “the small schools with the big spirit,” with its students earning many top academic and athletic honors.
- Although the school was founded to serve the needs of Worcester’s growing Polish community in the first part of the 20th century, the student body is now a mix of many cultures.
- At present, the entirely lay faculty continues the school’s tradition of blending academics with Catholic principles. To help ensure this tradition, St. Mary’s maintains its affiliation with Our Lady of Czestochowa Parish.