Coed: Grades 9-12
Member, Catholic High School Honor Roll, Top 50 Schools:
The result of a grass-roots movement of parents, Chesterton Academy is a pro-family, independent high school offering an integrated, college preparatory curriculum centered on the Incarnation of Jesus Christ.
Focusing on the classics, the school develops complete thinkers who learn to draw on faith and reason for the purpose of building a culture of life. The integrity of what we teach is supported by the fact that each member of the faculty pledges fidelity to the Magisterium at the beginning of the academic year.
Chesterton Academy offers:
- Well-defined integrated core curriculum with classical emphasis
- Catholic-centered teaching
- Emphasis on general knowledge, not specialization
- Mixture of Socratic Method and Lecture format
- Training culture warriors – defending the Faith and the family and actively engaging the culture of death
- Regular and committed involvement in pro-life activities and strong ties to established pro-life organizations
- Daily Mass held at Church of the Holy Family, located in St. Louis Park